The ASUS CHROMEBIT CS10 Stick-Desktop PC is a tiny dongle the size of a flash drive. Connect it to the HDMI port on any computer monitor or even a television; and you’ve instantly got yourself a full-fledged desktop computer running Google’s Chrome OS. It’s fantastic, and it’s only $86 on Amazon right now.
Here’s what you need to know about the product:
- Smallest Chrome OS device; turn any HDMI display into a computer and 100 GB google drive space.
- Dual-band a/b/g/n/ac 802.11 Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.0 for fast connections and wireless peripheral compatibility.
- 16 GB Flash memory storage with easily accessible USB 2.0 slot for expanded storage or wired peripherals.
- Included HDMI extender cable and 4 hook and loop stickers allow for more options in setting up Chromebit.
- Thousands of Chrome OS apps allows for work and play in a portable package.Power supply:18 W Power adapter.
The Chromebit CS10 is the perfect TV companion. Just slot it into your TV or monitor’s HDMI port and pair it with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to create a fully-functional Chrome OS computer. With Chromebit CS10, you can browse the web, access thousands of features and apps on the Chrome Web Store, watch YouTube videos or live football games, and more! Chromebit smart TV experience brings more creativity and productivity to your living room.