Camilla Anne Luddington (born 15 December 1983) is a well-known British-American actress and television personality who is 37 years old.
She is best recognized for her role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy as Josephine “Jo” Wilson.
She is also known for her work on the Tomb Raider video games, in which she voiced Lara Croft.
Camilla Luddington: History, Bio, Photo
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Camilla Anne Luddington|
|Stage Name:||Camilla Luddington|
|Born:||15 December 1983 (age 37 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Ascot, United Kingdom|
|Children:||Hayden Alan, Lucas Matthew Alan|
|Siblings:||Amy Luddington, Daniel Luddington, Joey Luddington|
|Husband • Spouse:||Matthew Alan (m. 2019)|
|Boyfriend • Partner:||N/A|
|Occupation:||Actress • TV Personality|
|Net Worth:||US$1 million|
Camilla Luddington was born on December 15, 1983, in New York City.
She was born in the United Kingdom’s Ascot, Berkshire.
Martin Luddington is her father’s name. She is the youngest of three siblings, with two brothers and a sister.
Daniel and Joey Luddington are Camilla Luddington’s brothers, while Amy Luddington is her sister.
She is of mixed ancestry, with roots in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
Camilla Luddington started her education at the Italia Conti Academy in England. She relocated to the suburbs of Austin, Texas, when she was fourteen, and attended Westwood High School for a year.
She returned to England after a year and graduated in July 2002 from TASIS, The American International School in England.
Camilla Luddington was nineteen years old when she enrolled at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. She departed after six months and transferred to the New York Film Academy since she had not visited the university before registering as a student.
In 2003, she was a member of the school’s first one-year acting class.
Camilla Luddington returned home after completing her acting training before heading to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the industry.
Camilla Luddington starred in William & Kate: The Movie (2011) as Kate and then in The Pact II in 2013 as a murder scene cleanup. Her role as Cecilia in Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Jonathan Pryce, and Jorge Garcia’s film The Healer was cast in 2015.
Camilla Luddington has worked in the United States for the duration of his career. In the fifth season of Showtime’s comedy-drama Californication, she repeated his role as a nanny. She also played Claudette Crane, a faerie, in season five of HBO’s vampire drama True Blood.
In July 2012, Camilla Luddington made her recurrent appearance on the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Jo Wilson. In June 2013, she was named a series regular from season 10 forward.
Camilla Luddington joined a panel of Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, George Kotsiopoulos, and Kris Jenner on a Hallowe’en special of Popular! are a fashion show Fashion Police in October 2012.
- 2007 A Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser as Receptionist #2
- 2009 Behaving Badly Flight as Attendant
- 2010 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls as Jane Bennet
- 2010 The Filming of Shakey Willis as Brooke
- 2014 The Pact 2 as June Abbott
- 2016 The Healer as Cecilia
- 2017 Justice League Dark as Zatanna (voice)
- 2020 Justice League Dark: Apokolips War as Zatanna (voice)
- 2010 The Forgotten as Emma Clark / Jane Doe 2010 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Claire
- 2010 Days of Our Lives as Tiffany
- 2010 Big Time Rush as Rebecca
- 2011 The Defenders as Talia
- 2011 Accidentally in Love as Sandra
- 2011 William & Kate: The Movie as Catherine “Kate” Middleton
- 2011 Friends with Benefits as Woman
- 2012 Serving Time as Cammy
- 2012 Friend Me as Brandi
- 2012 Californication as Lizzie
- 2012 True Blood as Claudette
- 2012–present Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Jo Wilson
- 2013 Tomb Raider: The Final Hours – A Story of Survival as Herself / Lara Croft
- 2019 Robot Chicken as Nadia, Agent Marshall (voice)
On October 21, 2016, Camilla Luddington announced her pregnancy with Matthew Alan, a fellow actress and lover. Their daughter, Hayden Alan, was born on March 9, 2017.
Camilla Luddington confirmed their engagement on January 17, 2018. On August 17, 2019, they tied the wedding.
In 2019, she married her spouse, Matthew Alan. We don’t know much about their wedding.
Their son, Lucas Matthew Alan, was born on August 7, 2020.
Camilla Luddington‘s net worth is estimated to be US$1 million. Being one of Grey’s Anatomy’s most popular newcomers has earned her a lot in the movie industry.