Kabirah Kafidipe is a Nigerian film actress, director and producer. She is popularly known as “Araparegangan” for her role in Saworoide, a 1999 Nigerian film produced and directed by Tunde Kelani.
|Biography & Wiki|
|Full Name||Khabirat Kafidipe|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 29, 1980|
|Age (As of 2020)||41 years old.|
|Birth Place||Abeokuta, Nigeria|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters-1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’8”
|Relationships & More|
|Dating History||Under Review|
|Sexual Orientation (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Source of Income, Net Worth & Car Collection|
|Net worth||$5 million|
|Movies/ Tv shows & Advertisement|
|Debut Movie||The White Handkerchief (1999)|
|Social Media & Contact Details|
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
|Known for||Dazzling Mirage|
The Narrow Path
The White Handkerchief
Kafidipe was born on July 29. A native of Ikereku, a town in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State, southwestern Nigeria. She attended Abeokuta Grammar School where she obtained the West Africa School Certificate before she proceeded to Olabisi Onabanjo University, where she received a bachelor’s degree in Mass communication.
Kabirah’s first film appearance was in The White Handkerchief, a short film adapted from The Virgin, a debut novel of Bayo Adebowale, produced and directed by Tunde Kelani but came into limelight when she featured in Saworoide, a 1999 Nigerian film that starred Kunle Afolayan, Peter Fatomilola, Kola Oyewo, Yemi Shodimu. She later featured in a 2004 Nigerian film, titled The Campus Queen, The Narrow Path, a 2006 film that starred Sola Asedeko, Beautiful Nubia, directed by Tunde Kelani and produced by Mainframe Films and Television Productions. Her lead role in Iwalewa, a 2006 Nigerian film fetched her the Africa Movie Academy Awards of Best Actress in a Leading Role. She starred in Dazzling Mirage, a 2014 Nigerian drama film, produced and directed by Tunde Kelani; it stars Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Manuel, Yomi Fash Lanso, Taiwo Ajai Lycett. She produced a film titled, Bintu which was premiered in R & A Hotel at Opebi in Ikeja, Lagos State.
11 Interesting Facts About Khabirat Kafidipe You Do Not Wish to Miss Out
- Khabirat was born on July 29, 1980 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. She is 40 years of age. Her birth sign is Leo. Kafidipe celebrates her birthday every July 29 in a dazzling ceremony alongside her family, relations, and friends. She loves surprise gifts, parties, and drinking on her anniversary celebrations.
- Khabirat was born to both parents in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. She is of Igbo tribe, Nigerian national, and citizen. Khabirat is a Muslim of African ethnicity and black race. However, the celebrated actress has not disclosed details, including names, age, and occupation of her parents and siblings in public. We are following up on this section, and we shall upload the data once it is available from our sources.
- Khabirat is a very beautiful, hot, and sexy woman endowed with a charming slim body with pretty hot curves. Her body measurements, including breast, waist, and hip size, are 33-27-35 inches, respectively. Kafidipe has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) and weighs 121 lbs (55 Kg). She puts on a dress of size 10 (US) and shoe size 5 (US). Her excellent look is complimented by her black skin, hair, and eyes, making her charmingly attractive and exciting to fans. Her sexy face and hot body make her people’s favorite in Nollywood movies.
- Khabirat received her education in Nigeria. She got her elementary and high school education In Ogun State. The onscreen goddess obtained her bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Khabirat is a married woman with two children. She is married to the love of her soul, Victor Cocker. The couple is living a happy marriage life with no reports of marriage scandal, separation or divorce claims. Details about her dating history, engagement and wedding are not available in the public domain. We are keeping tabs on this section, and we shall upload the data once they are available.
- Khabirat keeps a low profile on her marriage life. She has not disclosed details including names, age and occupation details of her children in public. We are keeping tabs on this section, and we shall upload the data once they are available.
- Khabirat commenced her acting career when she was first featured in the film The White Handkerchief, playing a minor role. She exhibited great talent and creativity that attracted movie directors and producers that allotted her more significant roles. Kabirah was later featured in the film, The Virgin.
- Kafidipe has been featured in movies alongside renowned industry icons like Yul Edochie, Ken Erics, Chinenye Nnebe, Stephen Emeka Odimgbe, Rex Nonso, Walter Anga, Alexx Ekubo, Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds, Crystal Okoye, Chucks Omalicha, Gentle Jack, Jerry Williams among others.
- Khabirat has been featured in over 100 movies playing different roles. She is a very creative, gifted actress who has a way of attracting fans and keeping them enticed. Khabirat is blessed with movie role interpretation knowledge that makes her perform vast roles, mainly romance, love affairs, African traditions, family life, college romance, royalty, and comic roles.
- Khabirat is one of the highest-earning fast-rising Nollywood stars. She is approximated to earn $20,000 per film role or television drama series episode. She has not raised any issues concerning her salary value, and she loves her job as a Nollywood movie actress.
- Khabirat is one of the richest and influential upcoming Nollywood actresses in Nigeria. She is rated to be worth $700,000, including her earnings, investments, and assets. Kafidipe earns her massive wealth mainly from Nollywood movie acting alongside other business ventures. She owns expensive houses, cars and lives a lavish lifestyle that motivates many people in Nigeria and Africa
khabirat kafidipe husband
khabirat kafidipe marriage
kabira kafidipe biography
khabirat kafidipe age
kabira kafidipe instagram