This post contains Reekado Banks Biography, Latest songs, Career, Wife, Net worth and Social Media, We you hope you will enjoy reading this well researched information about Reekado Banks and His Life Story. Please Kindly Drop a Comment after reading this thank you.
Reekado Banks Biography
Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon (born December 6, 1993), better known as Reekado Banks, is a talented Nigerian singer and songwriter.
He signed with Mavin Records in 2014 but left in 2018. Before signing with Mavin Records, he performed at Spicy’s stage.
Reekado Banks was named Rookie of the Year at The Headies in 2014, and he won the contentious Next Rated award at The Headies in 2015.
Spotlight, his debut studio album, was released on September 1, 2016, and debuted at number 10 on the Billboard World Albums chart.
Reekado Banks is the youngest child in a musical family. He was born on November 6, 1993, making him 29 years old.
His father is an Ondo State pastor, and his mother is a caterer.
His older brother is also a producer, and his older sister is a gospel singer.
Because his parents were pastors, he grew up in a strict household.
Reekado Banks finished secondary school when he was 14 years old. Reekado Banks earned a history and strategic studies degree from the University of Lagos in 2014.
In 2008, Reekado Banks began recording his first set of songs. His older brother produced all of his previous songs and taught him how to sing, write, and produce. By combining the meanings of the two names, he came up with the stage name Reekado Banks.
The first part of his stage name translates as “Strong Ruler,” while the second part translates as “Wealth.”
His musical influences include Don Jazzy, 2Baba, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Olamide, and M.I Abaga.
His brother submitted some of his songs to the label in an online talent search, which led to his record deal with Mavin Records. After being chosen from over 5000 entries, Reekado Banks was signed to Mavin Records.
He told the National Mirror that his brother submitted his songs and communicated with the label on his behalf without his permission. Reekado Banks also told the National Mirror that he is a versatile artist who creates music because people are unique and have diverse tastes.
Reekado Banks released the single “Turn It Up” on February 21, 2014, the same day he signed with Mavin Records. Tiwa Savage was featured on the song, which was released as his first official single under Mavin Records. He appeared alongside Don Jazzy, Korede Bello, Tiwa Savage, Di’Ja, Dr SID, and D’Prince on the critically acclaimed song “Dorobucci.”
Reekado Banks also collaborated with some of the above-mentioned artists on three collaborative singles: “Adaobi,” “Arise,” and “Looku Looku.” On February 13, 2015, he released “Katapot,” a song produced by Don Jazzy. It was rumored to be a diss track directed at D’banj and Wande Coal. Don Jazzy debunked the allegations in tweets in February 2015.
Reekado Banks told Vanguard Newspaper that he created “Katapot” for his fans.
Globacom, a Nigerian telecommunications company, signed Reekado Banks to an endorsement deal in July 2015. He announced his departure from Mavins Records after 5 years on December 7, 2018. He also announced the formation of his own label, Banks Music.
Temi Solomon, his elder brother, was fired as his manager in September 2019. When asked why he did it, he explained, “It was just next level dealings, I wanted to get somewhere else, the vision became a lot farther, like I saw farther than I used to see and I just needed somebody who’ll see as much, especially someone who’s been there with other people (artists), but me and my brother are cool.”
Reekado Banks returned in 2021 with a brand new song titled “Ozumba Mbadiwe” after a long absence with no hit songs.
Reekado Banks has been photographed with Femi Otedola’s daughter, Tolani, on several occasions. Many people believe she is his girlfriend. Reekado Banks is not married and does not have a wife.
- Spotlight (2016)
- Turn It Up” (featuring Tiwa Savage) – February 21,2014
- “Dorobucci” (featuring Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Korede Bello, and Di’Ja) – February 21,2014
- Adaobi” (with Don Jazzy, Korede Bello, and Di’Ja)
- Chop Am – May 27, 2014″
- “Arise” (with Don Jazzy and Di’Ja) (August 8, 2014)
- Looku Looku” (with Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Korede Bello, and Di’Ja) (September 20, 2014) 31 October 2014
- “Katapot” – February 13, 2015 Corner” – July 9, 2015 Sugar Baby” – July 10, 2015 Tomorrow” – July 11, 2015
- Oluwa Ni” – January 15, 2016 Standard” – June 5, 2016 Spotlight”
- (Jeje) – July 29, 2017 Like” (with Tiwa Savage and Fiokee) – July 29, 2017
- Kiss Me” – Friday, December 6, 2017
- “Pull Up” – 3 April 2018
- “Bio Bio” (featuring Duncan Mighty) – released on July 9, 2018.
- “Blessings Be With Me” – September 26, 2018
- “Yawa” (featuring Reekado Banks and DJ Young) will be released on March 21, 2019.
- Maria” – 29 March 2019
- Rora” – 5 September 2019′′
- “Put Pressure On” – November 29, 2019
- “You Dey Mad” (featuring AttiFaya) will be released on November 20, 2020.”
- Speak to Me” (featuring Tiwa Savage) will be released on November 26, 2020.
- “Need More” (with Kida Kudz and EO) – November 27, 2020.”
- “Be Happy” – November 27, 2020
- “Ozumba Mbadiwe” – 21 October 2021
Reekado Banks’ net worth is estimated to be $2.1 million. His earnings are primarily derived from music and other business ventures.
Reekado Banks is not Married.
Thank you for reading Reekado Banks Biography, Latest songs, Career, Wife, Net worth and Social Media. The Information contained in this article, were gathered online. Kindly call our attention to any part of this article you deem incorrect or Misleading